Cay Beach Princess Bungalows Gran Canaria
A great pool, simply-styled bungalows and a peaceful setting come together perfectly here.
Quiet and self-contained, this place is a popular spot with families looking for a chance to chill out. But with busy Playa del Inglés just down the road, you don’t need to go far for a change of pace.
The bungalows themselves have plenty of subtle Spanish charm. All terracotta walls and white shutters, each one is tucked away in its own bit of greenery. Inside, they’re simple and homely, decked out in pale yellows and greens with light-wood furniture. There’s a little kitchen for rustling up simple snacks, which you can enjoy on your own private terrace. And, because everything’s on one level, you won’t be traipsing up and down the stairs all the time.
Outside, everything centres around the pool. This curvy number seems to stretch the entire length of the complex. A bridge crosses the centre, so if you don’t have the energy for waterpolo on one side, there’s plenty of space to relax on the other. And there’s an outdoor bar, too, so you can pull up a stool without even changing out of your swimmers.
When only sand between your toes will do, there’s a free bus that takes you to the beach. Maspalomas’ white shores are famous for the huge sand dunes they back on to. And with plenty of bars and places to eat nearby, they’re well geared up for a day in the sun.
• 3km to Playa del Inglés • Coach service to Maspalomas beach, 2km away • Well connected by local bus service
• 2 swimming pools - 1 heated in winter • Hydro-beds • Pool snack bar • Whirlpool bath • Sunbeds • Gardens
• Pool bar serving snacks • Take-away service available for breakfast and dinner • Weekly barbecue
• 2 tennis courts with equipment for hire • Games court for football, handball and basketball • Minigolf • Pool table • Boules
Bar with live music and show once a week Weekly barbecue Daily Happy Hour
• Children’s pool with whirlpool bath, acclimatised during winter • Playground • Cots
• Internet • Wi-Fi • Supermarket • Launderette
All bungalows have air-conditioning/heating at a charge, hairdryer, pay-per-view TV, kitchenette with 2 electric rings and microwave, bath or shower and terrace. 1 bedroom bungalows for 2 adults
have 1 twin bedroom with sofa-bed in the lounge area suitable for a child up to 12 years. 1 bedroom bungalows for up to 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child
up to 12 years, have 1 twin bedroom with 3rd and 4th beds being a double sofa-bed. Maid service is 4 times a week; linen and towels changed twice a week.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide