Gran Canaria Scuba Diving
Looking for the best places in Gran Canaria to dive? then don't miss the world famous "El Cabrón" or Arinaga Marine Reserve. The combination of warm subtropical waters, dramatic underwater scenery and abundant and varied marine life have made this the most popular dive site on Gran Canaria, and our PADI 5-Star Dive Centre at Casa Limon is right next to it.
When you explore this 'hot-spot' of marine life with us, you will be amazed by the diversity and quantity of marine life, and you might encounter anything from angel sharks and butterfly rays, through bright red parrotfish or shimmering shoals of roncadors, down to seahorses, beautiful coloured nudibrachs and even the occasional turtle. As our mature multi-lingual instructors dive here all year round you can rely on their expert local knowledge to show you the hidden secrets and 'special places' in the El Cabrón Marine Reserve.
- "Best Diving in Gran Canaria" - Dive Magazine
- "Best place to dive is at El Cabrón" - AA Pocket Guide
- "One of the most spectacular sites in the Canary Islands"
- Diving in Canaries (Sergio Hanquet)
- The Gando-Arinaga area is one of the richest in fish species of the Canary Islands. (BIOGES - University of Las Palmas)
- "Topspot - De unieke duikplaatsen in het natuurpark voor Arinaga"
- "La variada y confiada fauna, junto a un fácil accesso, han hecho de esta zona la más visitada de Gran Canaria"Guía de Buceo España
- Listed as a Site of Special Scientific Interest by the European Union .
- Awarded not one, but two PADI Certificates of Excellence.
- TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Dive and explore the favourite divesite on Gran Canaria
We are the closest PADI 5 Star Dive Centre to this amazing high-energy divesite, and our expert professional instructors know the highlights, the sights and the secrets better than anyone else. Our team is mature and we have three PADI Elite Instructors.Our Dive Centre in Casa Limon has some of the best facilities in the Canaries, including a large private garden to relax in between your dives. With our reputation, facilities and experienced multi-lingual staff it is little wonder we are highly respected PADI 5-star Dive Centre on Gran Canaria and can offer a great dive experience for everyone from complete beginners up to experienced divers. We are a family friendly centre where your safety is highly important, so whether the family dives or not, we aim to keep everyone happy with information on other adventure activities and things to do in Gran Canaria.
The first time you dive in the subtropical waters around Gran Canaria you will be amazed not only by the huge shoals of fish but also the variety of colours and species, from minute hermit crabs and vivid damselfish up to intriguing but critically endangered species including angel sharks. The relatively low levels of sea urchins, and good plankton production, means that this area still has thriving habitats and good biodiversity compared to many of the other dive sites in the Canaries.
To plan your diving excursion to Gran Canaria, select your language at the top of the page, or flip through our pages - Our team speak English, German, Spanish, Dutch and Italian, so our website has over 200 pages in six languages and is 'information rich' to help you discover why the El Cabrón Marine Reserve is rated as one of the top dive sites in Gran Canaria and the Canary Islands!