Weather forecast Gran Canaria 15 day
El Fronton in Gran Canaria is an exposed reef break that usually has waves, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the south. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the northwest. Best around low tide. A popular wave that can get growded. Watch out for rocks, hevy wave.
Forecast Wave Energy (Power): 12hrs
Town and city forecasts close to El Fronton:
- Closest city location
- Second closest city location
- Third closest city location
- Fourth closest city location
- Fifth closest city location
- The closest passenger airport to El Fronton is Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) in Canary Islands, 37 km (23 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to El Fronton is Tenerife Norte Airport (TFN), also in Canary Islands, 76 km (47 miles) away.
- Third is Tenerife Sur Airport (TFS) in Canary Islands, 91 km (57 miles) away.
- Fuerteventura Airport (FUE) in Canary Islands is 178 km (111 miles) away.
- La Palma (Santa Cruz De La Palma) Airport (SPC) in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to El Fronton and is 212 km (132 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for El Fronton, Gran Canaria. Use the tab navigation above to view El Fronton sea temperature, El Fronton photographs, El Fronton detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, El Fronton webcams, current wind from Gran Canaria live weather stations and El Fronton tide predictions. The Spain (Africa) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Africa) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Africa) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around El Fronton.